Saturday, 11 June 2011

In which I watch five episodes of Fringe and drink tea.


Today I have mostly been watching a lot of Fringe and sketching. The one in the top right is Olivia from Fringe. The bottom one is supposed to be me (if only I was that cute in real life!). Behold, hands! Getting there I think, now if I can just get every character to have their hands splayed out or grasping some kind of pole.. I am a particular fan of this little monster:


Perhaps drawing small is the way to go. Super fierce Perry. I also want her booties.

I need to pluck up the courage to sort out that (kind of) finished little strip that I started. I scanned it, but had issues with everything going blurry near the spine, so I may have to hack the page out of my sketchbook. Or get a bigger scanner. I also need to figure out how to do text/speech bubbles, I have no idea how to plan out frames.

Man this is a bigger job than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment