Friday, 10 June 2011

Princess Peregrine Snowflake


This is Princess Peregrine Snowflake, my baby. Well, early stages of her at least. I really want to make something out of her, but I have no idea what. Yes, she's a Princess, but after becoming obsessed with Game of Thrones I want to make her kickass and awesome like Arya. So there's room for many dragon-fighting adventures but I have no idea how to get there, I don't even know how to begin!

I figure she's not very old, still a mischievous kid - about 12-13 perhaps, bored of pampered palace life and yearns for adventure and shit. Too cliché? It is isn't it? I totally picture her with a sword and a bow and learning that life outside the castle walls is pretty darn terrifying. maybe I should take a leaf out of Perry's book and venture outside of my room. I am hopeless at this, I always have been, but I really need to knuckle down and THINK because I know I can do this! I am determined to bring this thing to life before the end of the year, to have some sort of story in motion, with characters and bad guys and a fully fleshed-out adventure happening. 

Don't let me give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment