Sunday, 19 June 2011

Weird Things I Like #1

Weird things I like #1 = watching the washing go round inside a washing machine. I know, right? But there's just something about watching the clothes go round and round and round that I love watching. I do the same if I ever go to a launderette to use the tumble driers. Love it. I will literally sit on the kitchen floor in front of the washing machine and watch it do it's thing, for it's whole cycle if I have to.

Is this really strange? Does anyone else do it?!


A HAND. Victory is mine. I screwed up the cheek a little there too, but pretend you didn't see it. I am now also Officially Ginger. I am expecting the death threats to come pouring through my letterbox any minute now.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good hand! Maybe a little small, unless you have really small girlhands? In which case: spot on!

    My best tip for drawing hands is drawing your own off-hand in about as many angles, poses and gang signs as you possibly can for practice.

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete