Saturday, 9 July 2011

Help.

Right, I am still alive. I've just been incredibly busy lately. And I'm going on holiday in a few days - to Spain, and I'm not looking forward to it at all for a number of reasons. Pretty sure I need to move out of here too, but I have nowhere to go and no money so I am stuck here, crying over cakes. I might screw up my dance show tomorrow on purpose.

I have been drawing, the odd doodle here and there, trying to get faces and expressions right. Nothing really worth scanning and posting on here though.

I have also become shamelessly addicted to the new MTV show Teen Wolf, it is SUCH a guilty pleasure because it is barely any good, but for some reason I love it. Speaking of which I have one more episode to watch before I am all caught up so I am going to do that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment