Friday, 29 July 2011

Still alive. In transit.

Ack, I haven't updated in forever, I am sorry. I do have excuses though. I went on holiday to Spain for ten days, and almost died of sheer boredom. Seriously, it was the worst "holiday" I have ever been on. We weren't in walking distance of the beach or anywhere to go during the day - basically it was lie by the pool or do nothing. I literally spent 95% of my time there sat in the shade reading on my Kindle. It felt like such a waste of time and money and ugh I wish I hadn't gone, I knew beforehand that it wouldn't be my kind of thing but I went anyway. At least I now have memories of flying which I didn't have before as the last time I went on a plane was when I was six.

So I came back and decided to move out! Which was way overdue to be honest and I'm so glad I'm doing it, I was getting super unhappy living here and unhappiness is bad. I'm moving back in with my mum, which is fine for now, until I can save up some money to hopefully get another place. But wow do I have more stuff than I thought. I'm going to a car boot sale on Sunday morning to try and shift it and get some moolah, and maybe find some treasures. Must not get distracted by shiny things.

BUT the most exciting thing about this weekend is the fact that I AM GETTING AN IPHONE TOMORROW! I know right, welcome to 2009. Seriously, I have been locked into my current contract for what feels like twelve years and I am so happy I am finally allowed to get one, I have been squealing like a tiny pig all week. App recommendations are appreciated.

I'm upset/angry about the announcement that the BBC have lost the rights to all Formula 1 races.. It's like the only sport I watch and I love watching it on a big TV, and now I'm probably going to be forced to watch it online as I don't have Sky Sports and I refuse to buy it JUST for F1. I mean, my monitor isn't small by any means, but it's just not the same.

I must get back to packing. If anyone knows a burly guy who can disassemble an Ikea bed please send them round.

No comments:

Post a Comment