Sunday, 15 January 2012

One Sock and a Lot of Junk



The lovely and awesome Julia posted a drawing of the contents of her bag on Tumblr the other day, and I liked the idea so much that I had to steal it. Mostly because my bag is filled with a lot of stuff and it'd be fun to draw. I couldn't decide if I liked it better in colour or not though.. Thoughts?

(The sock is usually for keeping my iPod in, but it had fallen out when I drew this. Yes I keep my iPod in a sock. Yes it's an old old Nano.)

In other non-drawing related news, I fucking love Roller Derby!  I have a full kit now and am well excited for my first session with the Dorset Roller Girls at the beginning of February. I am going to properly DO THIS and FOLLOW IT THROUGH for once in my life, and probably get really hurt in the process.

ROLLERSKATING YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment