Sunday, 8 July 2012

Hearts & Darkness. Plus Balloons.


This drawing was done for no reason other than I was bored sitting at my desk. I really wanted to go for a walk, but it was getting late and I was already in my pyjamas (as per usual) so I didn't really want to go back outside. Basically I was too lazy. But I guess drawing something instead is still A Good Thing.

It doesn't mean anything, but I do have a very large head. Which is true. Also, dark spaces = good. Love love love.

I went to Ikea yesterday and bought a ton of stuff for my new flat, I am so excited! But then I was in Morrison's today and spotted 18 glasses for £3(!) so bought them, even though I already have six from Ikea. Is twenty-four glasses too many? I have my heart set on a sofa called Ektorp, and it's going to be RED with some yellow cushions and it'll be totally rad, I wish I could move in already!!

And Mark Webber won the British GP today, which was gooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment