Monday, 23 July 2012

"It’s Biles. Call me Biles or I swear to God I’ll kill you."

So. I watched the first season of Teen Wolf last year, and them promptly forgot about it. The second season just started on TV over here a couple of weeks ago, so I sat down and watched those, and then I was gone.

I proceeded to watch the remainder of the season in like 2 days (via the magic of the Internet) and Jesus H Christ I am addicted. Stiles is still my favourite character, he gets the best lines and there are rumours that he might be MAGIC in some way and I would LOVE that.

So yeah, I totally fangirled out and had to (attempt to) draw him. Drawing boys is hard. Okay I've drawn Squall before, but he's a pretty girly boy tbh, and Stiles has a buzzcut haircut and that's SUPER hard to do. I still don't think I've captured the essence of who he is, but yeah it was my first attempt so cut me some slack.

Although, I have to say I do not understand all the Sterek (Stiles/Derek) shipping that's all over Tumblr right now. Stiles/Erica, come onnnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment