Monday, 19 November 2012

Ruiner of lives, destroyer of worlds


I have been here before.

Explanation: I upset at least three (3) people over the weekend at Thought Bubble and lots of things are now pretty shitty and I feel like an ass. Who am I to be upset at someone else's happiness?! Idiot.

Anyway, Thought Bubble was actually pretty great for the most part, there was dancing and carousels (you know I love them), and I bought expensive books so now can't buy any food for the rest of the month, erk. And a lovely boy who I think I treated like shit even though he is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Unfortunately I was lame to my best friend, and it turns out we are both more than a little fucked-up by our ex-boyfriend (long story) which goes to show what a complete ass he was and how similar we are in so many ways. Ugh.

Every time I come back from one of these cons I am always so pumped up for drawing and always vow to come back the next year with a table and lots of stuff to sell. Well this year I am TOTALLY doing it, look I've started already. But the problem is that I don't know what people like.. Like, who would pay money for that drawing of myself up there, that makes no sense without an explanation or if you're not me. I have no idea where to start and my imagination has always been awful. I must not give up though.

I want to move away again. Somewhere better than Weymouth. By better I mean full of more opportunities. I am stagnating here and I don't want to live here all my life.

Also, I have accidental pink hair right now, which is absolutely awesome - thank you cheap red hair dye.

This post has been brought to you by the emo-est girl ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment