Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Starbucks Boy & Possible Beginnings



This is a momentous day - for the first time ever I have drawn something with a (vague) narrative! It's about the guy in Starbucks that I had a crush on but never spoke to or made eye contact with. I don't think he works there anymore, I haven't seen him in a while... I used to just sit there with my drink, reading embarassing books on my Kindle, watching him. Originally this had some text, in my head and on the thumbnails (! I know, right?), hopefully it makes sense without the text.

I also drew some other stuff today, this morning. I kinda created a character. Ish. I kind of want to make a story called Tamara Never Dies (credit goes to Bobbins for this name - it was originally a roller derby name that I still really want! I should probably ask for her permission, actually), and it's a about a demon. Called Tamara. Who's immortal, as demons are sometimes. Not sure if I'd be allowed to get away with that title though? I don't know what the deal is with those kind of things. That's pretty much as far as I got, other than doing some lame head sketches and giving her horns and demon eyes. I don't even know her personality yet, but I guess it's early days.



No comments:

Post a Comment